We offer a range of services but they are all based around ENGAGING PEOPLE FOR CHANGE.
Change is constant in any business, and many businesses are undergoing major, transformational change most of the time. We believe change happens through people – the best planned change projects will fail if you fail to engage the people involved in that change, from colleagues to customers.
We can work with your business to ensure that you people aren’t just ready for change, but are eager for it, and want to make it happen, giving you a successful return on your investment.
We use a variety of tools and techniques developed in real business situations to do this. We can:
- Design diagnostic tools to help businesses understand what the culture of their organisation really is, so you can benchmark and track changes in your culture
- Help you understand how people really feel when going through change so that your change programmes deliver the benefits your business needs
- Measure how engaged your people are with your organisation - studies show engaged employees work harder, stay longer and give better customer service than disengaged employees
- Give you a clear picture of how well teams are performing – from the executive team to the shop floor - to make sure you are getting the best from your teams
- Provide communications plans to ensure the insight is shared, change is understood and your investment means results
We have a range of diagnostic tools, but can also work with existing data from employee surveys and a range of other sources.
Once the diagnostic work is done – you need to analyse and interpret the data. We are experts in getting genuine insight from diagnostic data that will result in real and meaningful action for your business, delivering you:
- More engaged employees
- A more effective organisational culture
- Better performing teams
Research over many years shows that these result in lower costs, better business performance, increased productivity and higher levels of customer satisfaction.
We have extensive experience of business transformation including mergers – 75% of mergers fail to achieve their aims because of culture clashes – with our help you can understand what the cultural issues are likely to be and develop actions to prevent those clashes from becoming a problem.
We can do this with you, on a consultancy basis, and we can coach and train people at all levels of your organisation to do all this for themselves, leaving your business with a legacy built for success.
Our model is true consultancy – we work with you to identify your needs, and provide expertise, advice and tools to meet those needs. We have a range of products we can use, but we will only do so if we feel they will benefit you and your organisation.
Want to know more? Get in touch and arrange a free, no obligation chat. Let’s see how we can work together.